In addition to writing on this platform, I also have produced/written the following works. Due to confidentiality agreements, I am not able to disclose or display all of my works here.
- Othman E, Yusoff AN, Mohamad M, Abdul Manan H, Giampietro V, Abd Hamid AI, Dzulkifli MA, Sharis Osman S, and Wan Burhanuddin WID. Low intensity white noise improves performance in auditory working memory task: An fMRI study. Heliyon. 2019 Sep 13;5(9):e02444. doi: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2019.e02444.
- Auer T, Dewiputri WI, Frahm J, Schweizer R. Higher-order brain areas associated with real-time functional MRI neurofeedback training of the somato-motor cortex. Neuroscience. 2018;378:22-33. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2016.04.034
- Chin K-Y, Low NY, Dewiputri WI, Ima-Nirwanaa S. Factors Associated with Bone Health in Malaysian Middle-Aged and Elderly Women Assessed via Quantitative Ultrasound. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2017; 14(7):736. doi: 10.3390/ijerph14070736
- Gevensleben H, Albrecht B, Lütcke H, Auer T, Dewiputri WI, Schweizer R, Moll G, Heinrich H and Rothenberger A. Neurofeedback of slow cortical potentials: neural mechanisms and feasibility of a placebo-controlled design in healthy adults. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 2014; 8:990. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2014.00990
- Dewiputri, WI & Auer T. Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) Neurofeedback: Implementations and Applications. Malays J Med Sci. 2013; 20(5): 5–15. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3957350/
From barley to beer.
Published in Max Planck Institute of Biophysical Chemistry Newsletter 02/2014. Goettingen.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) materials such as slide deck, fact sheet, and meeting reports.
- Social Media Content Curation for Malaysian Health Coalition
- SEO Content writing. Published on Kaodim.com
- Subtitling English TV shows to Malay.
- Copy-editing medical science manuscripts for grammar, punctuation, style and format for the Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences.
NEURIZONS Conference booklet layout. 2013.
NEURIZONS Conference poster. 2013.